Langsung ke konten utama

Self Introduction



Hello guys, for the fisrt posting in this blog, I would like to introduce myself to you so that you can know a little bit about me.
My name is Miftahul Jannah. I am 21 years old. I am a  student of English Department of UIN Ar-Raniry. Now, I am in the sixth semester. I come from Sigli. Here, I stay with my sister in Gampong Jawa. she is very kind and always take care of me.
I began my study in 2002 at SDN Tongpudeng  located in my village, near to my house and I graduated from my elementary school in 2008. Then, I continued my study in MTsS Jeumala Amal, a private school located in Luengputu, Pidie Jaya.  After graduated from my junior high school in 2011 I continued my study in MAN Kota Bakti, a school which placed in my village in Sigli and graduated from my senior high school in 2014 and then I continue my study to this university, exactly on August in 2014.

I have three sisters and no brother. I am the youngest in my family. My father’s name is Abdul Fatah. He is a retired of Army. Now, he only stay at home, but sometimes he goes to garden. My mother’s name is Laila Kandi. She is a housewife. She is a great wife and also great mother for her children. My fisrt sister is Zuratul Baiza. She live in Sigli, exactly beside my parents house. She is a nurse in one of hospitals in my regency, Sigli. She is very motherly so that we as her sisters felt reluctant with her. My second sister is Tety Rahmayati. She live in Banda aceh. She is a housewife. She is very kind and always understand others. If I am in a badmood, she always cheer me up. My third sister is Rita Zahara. She is a police woman. She live in Aceh Timur with her husband. She is very funny. If I feel bored I often call her and she always make me laugh though only by phone. I miss her so much. I am very grateful to Allah for giving a perfect family for me.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Daily Activity

Okay guys , for this posting I would like to share you about my daily activity. I usually wake up at 5 a.m, then, I go to bathroom to take ablution and then I do Shubh prayer. After praying, I usually try to memorize at least two verse s of the Qur’an . This is one of my way to get closer to our Creator, Allah. I do it until 6.15 a.m. After that I help my sister to clean the house. I wash the dishes, then sweep and mop the floor. Around 7 a.m I have breakfast. After breakfast I take a bath and get ready to go to campus if I have schedule at 8 a.m. My sister’s house where I stay is in Gampong Jawa, a bit far from campus so that I have to leave 30 minutes early. I go to campus by motorcycle. This semester, almost every day the college schedule ends before Dhuhur. After the class is over, I usually do the assignment with my close friends. We do it in the coffee shop. But, before we go there, we do Dhuhr prayer and lunch together in one of my friends’ rental house. We usual...

Summary of 'The Enchanting Music of Sign Language' by Christine Sun Kim

Christine Sun Kim was born deaf. She is an artist. In his talk, she shares about the history of ASL and a bit of her background. French sign language was brought to America during the early 1800s and as time went by mixed with local signs, it evolved into the language we know today as ASL. Sun Kim was taught to believe that sound wasn’t part of her life. In contrast, sound was very much a part of her life. As a deaf person, Kim understand sound through watching how people behave and respond to sound. The people are like her loudspeaker and amplify sound. At the same time, she have learned to create sound ‘sound atiquette’  and seen how people respond to her. In Deaf culture, movement is equivalent to sound. Kim also showed some sign languages and its meaning. Because of Sun Kim is an artist, she decided to reclaim ownership of sound and put it into her art practice. She says that sound is so powerful that it could either disempower her and her artwork or it could empower her. S...

Preparing for Eid al-Fitr

Eid al-Fitr is the day of victory for Muslims after fasting for one month in Ramadhan. In this year, 2017 or 1438 H, Eid al-Fitr falls on Sunday, 25 June. Muslims want to celebrate this victory with happy feeling and very grateful for God has given a chance and a long life that had fasted for one month in the month of Ramadhan this year and could enjoy the Eid al-Fitr. On that day, the Muslims mutually forgive each other and visit the neighbor’s house and his/her relatives. To welcome the arrival of Eid al-Fitr, Muslims do the things that are unusual they do on the ordinary days. For example, making a variety of cakes to be served to guest who will visit to his/her house, including making ‘Timphan’ which is the special food from our region, Aceh, then, cleaning the house as clean as possible because there will be many people who will visit his/her house. It would be his/her neighbors, his/her friends, and the relatives who came from afar. The relatives who live far from their family...